Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Learning the Secret : Meridian Tapping week 1 follow up




Hello Everyone,

So it has been a little over a week since I started my EFT tapping intensive. The facilitators of the tapping technique I am using are Elyse Hope Killoran from Choosing Prosperity and Max Wellspring I have 5 different tapping and energy processes that I am alternating between daily.

What I have noticed

I had to laugh the first night I started as I had committed to doing this intensive, and the universe likes to try and keep you where you are. Nothing went my way, the babies were super fussy, I couldn't get on the computer to listen, and my Mp3 player mysteriously disappeared preventing me from going to another area of the house to do it. I knew exactly what was going on and said out loud to the universe "You are not going to stop me, I AM starting the process tonight NO MATTER WHAT!" I never got the babies settled until 11:15pm, and despite my exhaustion, I still sat down and did the process, and it felt GREAT! The rest of the week went very smooth.

Emotionally I feel fabulous. I mean, I did before I started, but it is amplified, I am really feeling extremely happy, and I find I am really looking for more to be grateful about, things I was over looking before, the really little things like having running water, and power, and all these luxuries that we have now because of the hard work, ideas and inventions of those from our past. The people who built our roads, and put up our power lines. I feel a deep appreciation about everything I have experienced, especially with the birth of our twins, and all the miracles and blessings we received during that time.

Physically, I felt really great for the first 5 days, and the last couple of days I feel quite tired. I think this could be because of being in a constant state of a high vibration/energy for those 5 days that I am just exhausted, or it could also be getting up with my twins at night. I think it is a combination of the two. I actually missed a night of tapping as I fell asleep at 9pm, soon after they did. I also have had moments when doing the process that I can almost feel myself shifting, like a dizziness, or that I can actually feel my vibrations....odd sensation, but very cool. Today, I once again am feeling more energetic, despite the fact I was up with the babies 3 times last night. I am excited to see what the day will bring.

What has changed in my physical environment since starting. Well, I got together with friends who I hadn't seen for a few months, I shared this process with them, and they really enjoyed it. I finally had a reiki treatment which I have been trying to do for several months, things finally just all fell into place, and everything was and is going my way. I bought some audio books, The Power, and some Abraham Hicks material which I am getting into and enjoying. The icing on the cake, now I am not sure if this is related or not, but it is something I have been wanting for a VERY long time, but I know it was not my choice to make. My husband QUIT SMOKING!! After almost 30 years of being a smoker, he just quit, and I couldn't be happier!! I know that it is his choice, but I can't help but wonder if my increase in energy sort of rubbed off on him and he finally decided to do it. He never talked about it, or said anything, and actually hadn't smoked for 2 days before I actually noticed and asked about it. Very cool.

So, after one week, things are going well, I am enjoying this process, and I am excited to see what the next week brings. I will keep you posted.

No comments: