Saturday, May 30, 2009

Learning the Secret: Its happening FASTER then I thought!!

I don't know if its that I have been putting more energy and thought into using the secret that its happening faster, but I am almost certain that I have found a way to be able to quit my job working the shift work, and staying home with my kids!!! I have to wait and see if my plan will work, and if it does I will DEFINITELY share in this blog what it is. It happened just like it said it would in the secret. It just CAME to me, fell in my lap. I had been thinking of this idea on how to make money without having to go out to work, shift work etc. I went outside to tend to my garden and my neighbour was out side. She walks over, and brings up something she had heard about, and it was the EXACT thing I was just thinking of. Definitely a sign. This all happened the day I started this blog. I started doing it and feel incredible. I feel so happy and alive and excited. I know its going to work!!! I know this is the secret working! About a month ago, I wrote myself a check for a certain amount, and I keep it in a special spot, and have been looking at it regularly. It is dated August 1st. I will let you know if I am able to cash it, and exactly how I did it. Thank you universe!!!

Tomorrow I will write about what I think the combination is, I think there is 4 or 5 things you have to do. I am so excited that this is working!! I almost can't believe it! But I DO!! Remember, don't doubt, ignore the negative, and just believe. The more you do it, the easier and less frequent the negative thoughts and doubt come. This is definitely getting easier now that I am doing it everyday. WOW!!

No comments: