Thursday, May 28, 2009

Learning the Secret: What I want to happen

Ok, I will get back to how I think the secret helped me in having a successful pregnancy, but first, I want to talk about where I am now, and what goals I am working towards using the secret. I have no idea how it will happen, but I BELIEVE it will.

GOALS

1) First, my maternity leave is ending in 2 months time. I do not want to have to go back to shift work now that I have 2 children. I want, and will be able to stay home with my children

2) I will be able to move my family out of this city, and buy a new home

3) I will find a buyer for our house who is willing to pay what we ask

4) I will list and sell our house

I don't know how I will make these things happen, but I believe they will.

It really takes effort to make the secret work for you. Its not easy to change your thought process, and I do struggle with it. I am trying to be more conscious of what I am thinking and when. The secret says the key is to feel what you think, and that is going to be a hard thing to master. I know I could taste that coffee when I really wanted it, but I have never had the above mentioned, so how do I know what it will feel like to have it. Maybe I should watch the secret again. You should too!! Their website is great for inspirational success stories, and keeping your focus from straying. I am hoping doing this blog will keep me on the right track. OK, that's all for now, and until I post again, keep thinking POSITIVE!!!

No comments: