Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Learning the Secret: A big HUGE Thank you to all my readers!

I want to thank everyone that is reading this blog. You all are inspiring me to keep learning more. You all are keeping my focus and my positive thinking from straying, and I believe its helping me make this law of attraction work. I was shocked and happy to notice today that I am in the 10th position at blogs top sites! In 6 DAYS!!! Does that even ever happen?? I am excited about that, and it makes me want to learn more, and blog more to inspire you all to learn how to implement this in your own life. I encourage you to please share your stories of any signs or things that have happened to you since using it. I really feel like because I am staying focused, and putting energy into this every day, that its making it work faster.

I have also noticed, and the secret says this happens, but take note; since starting using this everyday, everyone I have come in contact with has been happy, things are going my way, even if they are small. One little example you may chuckle at, I was making sandwiches the other night, and I just took all the stuff out and started making them, I had the exact amount of bacon slices to fit on all my sandwiches with no left overs. It was perfect right down to the last slice, lol. Now I know this is a little thing, but I still said thank you universe!

Thank you everyone! You are helping me change my life, and I am so grateful!

Task for the Day
Anytime any thought come in your mind with a negative word, and I won't even write them, because I want this to be a positive blog of all positivity, DISTRACT yourself, with whatever you can, as soon as your mind starts to sway, listen to your favorite song, read something that helps you, whatever it is, just start blocking out the bad. It gets easier with practice. I KNOW you can do this. EVERYONE can!!!