Friday, June 5, 2009

Learning the Secret: Just wanted to clarify something

Hello again,

I was reading through my blog, to help me to continue to feel inspired and good, and I noticed something sounded off, and just wanted to clarify incase you thought the same.

The other night when I posted about the idea that just came to me in the kitchen, that idea is the one I am still working on and I believe is what is going to help me with my goal. It is honest, and a good thing. The "get rich quick" thing is in no way related to what I was doing, it is what, for a brief moment, caused me to be distracted from what I knew and KNOW I am supposed to do to achieve my goal.

I want to say THANK YOU to my new followers!! I appreciate your reading my blog, and I encourage you to comment on how the law of attraction is working for you, or even sharing things you are thankful for.

I am thankful for this experience and to be able to share it with you all!

No comments: