Thursday, June 4, 2009

Learning the Secret: My first experience battling the doubt since I started

For the first time since I started this a week ago, I have run in with allowing an outside influence start to affect my feeling and mood......but not my belief. After the incedent, for a short time, about 1/2 hour, I was struggling with not thinking about the situation. But, I stopped myself and thought "the only one who has to believe is you, it doesn't matter what anyone else is thinking or feeling but you, you are in control of how you feel" was my exact thoughts, and then I made myself think about this past week and how greatful I am for everything that has happened. I re-assured myself that I knew I was on the right track, and only I control making the law of attraction work for me. I have regained my focus and came here to write about it. Thank you, THANK YOU, for reading this and doing this with me. It is my key to keeping focus, and has today helped me keep my belief!

Thank you Universe

Stay in control everyone, you can do it!!

No comments: