Monday, August 10, 2009

Learning the Secret: Powering through with help from a friend

I feel SO much better. I just had a great conversation with a good friend of mine about the way I have been feeling today. She reminded me that I just sent a challenge out to the universe, and so of course I am recieving a challenge back. I almost over looked that. Thank you Cara!

I understand that where I am at is where most people probably give up and lose hope. I will not lose hope. I am grateful for being here, so my powering through can help others. I fully believe everything is going in the direction it is supposed to be going. Each day, the plan, the big picture of how everything is going to fall into place is becoming clear, as if a new peice of the puzzle is revealed everyday. It doesn't matter about the money, when I need it, it will be there, and I believe that. Everything will happen at the time it is meant to. I know how much I have been learning, and the last few days I have learned a lot more regarding internet and websites, and made some changes to what I was doing. I know the more I go through my lessons and calls, that things will become clear. I have full faith the resources I need to move forward towards my goals will become available to me as I need them. My mind tried to fight back today, but I won!

Thank you universe, for sending me Cara tonight, and her guidance in keeping me focused on the light! I am very grateful!

No comments: