Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Learning the Secret :Progress on my book!

Hello everyone! I am very excited to report that my book is in progress and is being published! The illustrations for the story are in the works, and the book should be available for sale in a couple of months! I am very excited about it!

I am not sure when I will start the training for my new job. I know the lady had to go through the other interviews, so I am expecting to hear from her sometimes this week providing me with more details as to the position and what the training involves. I will keep you posted. In the meantime, I have been getting everything ready for my book, so it can be available on shelves as soon as possible. I just know everyone is going to love this story. It is full of great lessons, and I am sure anyone, young and old will get something different out of it, as I have Incorporated so many hidden lessons and values, I have really high hopes for it, not to mentions the illustrations are going to be fabulous!

I was wondering how all my challenge takers are doing? Did you remember to get and start listening to David Neagle's Art of Success course? Remember, his course is part of the key in that challenge, DO NOT forget to include David's teaching as part of the positivity challenge. It is essential. I have received several e-mails from people who have excepted the challenge, and I love hearing from you all. Any time of struggle, please e-mail me, and I will help as best I can. I hope you are all doing great!

Well, that's all for now. I am planning on having a nice day with my family, and we might even go boating! FUN! Remember, think about good things, and things you want, keep focused and stay positive! Only good things come from positivity!

No comments: