Friday, August 28, 2009

Learning the Secret: Reflection of the start

I often wonder what it would be like if everyone discovered how to train and master their mind. In going through this journey, I remember what it was like before. I had even tried to do this 2 years ago. I know why it never worked then. I remember thinking it would be hard, and wasn't sure if I could do it, and just didn't believe enough in it or myself to try. I didn't think I had the time to do what I had to do to make it work. Boy, was I wrong.

Now looking back, I know what made it so different. This time I had to know. I committed to putting forth 100% into learning to do what I was doing. I wanted to know what I had to do to make it work. I was seeking the information, and received it from experts(so grateful) For those who think its tons of work, or hard to do, its really not. All I really did initially, was decided to change my attitude and be positive, and look for positive in everything, coupled with learning more about these principles, 1 hour a day. That's it. As each day past, I would apply what I understood and had learned to my life. Soon, things started happening, things started getting better, I started getting better. All those excuses I had before were just misconceptions. This has been SO easy, and FUN! I mean, of course there has been some challenges along the way, but each one has made me and my belief stronger. My faith has grown! The amazing leaps I have made, and am making would not have happened had I not passed these tests of doubt and distraction.

Control your emotion and energy, and you WILL control your life, effortlessly. It is easy to unlock the potential inside yourself. You just have to DO IT! Aren't you curious? That's what got me this time. I HAD to know. I believed in "the secret". I knew anyone could do it, and I decided I was doing it. Everything we need to learn these lessons is available to us. You know it works, just do it! 1 hour a day to learn about it, and trust me, it will be the best investment of your life. All you have to do is start. Just decide, "I am going to be happy today, no matter what" and start learning. Even just start thinking "I want to learn how to do this, I want to master my thoughts" It is not hard, and soon you will start noticing things. What you need in terms of knowledge will find you. You don't need to search for it, you just need to be open to receive it, and look for the information that finds you.

It is a small shift, with HUGE results, and is just sitting there, waiting for you to use it. You can control your mind, and use it as your greatest tool. All you have to do is decide to start. Make the right choice, and soon you will be creating your own adventure in your life. You will look at yourself and say "I can't get over how wonderful my life is, how did I get so lucky"

Task for this week

Think the thoughts "I WILL master my thoughts, I WILL master my mind" at least 3 times a day or more for 7 days. It only takes about 2 seconds to think a thought, and you have already done it once from reading the sentence. Keep thinking those thoughts, and be on the look out for the information that finds you!

2 comments:

Fatina Mayfield said...

I believe this is the place I am at right now. That little place between non-believe & believing. I also have seemingly found out of nowhere some "guardian angels" who are experts in their craft.

I am using the tools that I have found thus far. I feel this article is great! Made me think about where I am now & where I want to be right now!

Nichole Dominguez said...

Sorry for being MIA for awhile! So many wonderful things are happening and I've just been busy busy busy! We are starting a new business, my pregnancy is going great thus far, kids are getting along, hubby got a raise, my home business is getting busier, and life is wonderful right now! :)