Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Learning the Secret: IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

I am so excited. Just like it says the law of attraction works, that once you are on the right track, everything just starts coming to you. Well, I was cooking supper, and all of a sudden this idea just CAME to me out of no where, and I am 100% CERTAIN it will ensure my goal of not having to go back to work!!

THANK YOU UNIVERSE!!! I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

Its paying off!!!! Keep believing, keep practicing!!

ETA - I cannot stress enough how much I really think its doing this everyday and putting allot of energy and effort into changing the thought process and keeping the positive feelings. If your struggling, find your song, your video, your special something that makes you feel good, and believe you WILL get what you want. You control you. Always. Master your thoughts. I know you can do it!

1 comment:

Simon said...

Awesome blog you have here