Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Learning the Secret: A little Refresher

Good Morning Everyone, and once again, thank you for reading, and following my journey. Today I want to take a little step back, and reflect again on what you need to do to achieve your goals and make this work. I have been given the tools to real my goals, and I believe it was the law of attraction that brought them to me. In researching and learning more about my new career, I have been neglecting/forgetting to keep putting my posative thoughts and energy into the law of attraction as much as I should be. I need to be doing it more then I am, which is probablly the way most of us are, a strong start that slowly fizzles. Well, not this time. In order to help me to remember to do the happy feeling + thinking as much as I need to, I am going to set myself a schedule of every 2 hours. Every 2 hours for 10 minutes, I am going to get into that happy spot, and do my thinking.

Remember

Ask. Believe. Receive. These are the three steps to acheiving your intentions.

Ask - You must know what you want. I mean, really know what you want. The universe can't deliver without first knowing what it is that you want to have manifested into your life.

Believe - You need to truly believe that what you are asking for will become yours. Doubts need to be pushed away. The idea that failure is a possibility will mess up the delivery.

Receive - It is important that you become an active player in reaching your goals. When opportunity comes your way you must not hesitate. Grab the brass ring when it appears.

A little more attention to the recieve part. Remember, the law of attraction will give you the tools you need to reach your goals, but you will have to pay attention, recognize the tools/signs, and put your honest effort in.

Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

2 comments:

me said...

Another great positive post.
Thanks for the extra motivation.

Michelle said...

You are so very welcome. Thank you for your wonderful comments!