Sunday, June 14, 2009

Learning the Secret: TEST GOAL ACHIEVED!!

Good Morning everyone!

I am so happy to report that my test goal has been achived, and here is the origional note I wrote without the coverings,only 2 weeks ago!




This should help those doubters in the law of attraction believe. I have reached my exact number in followers and EXCEEDED the comments goals! THANK YOU UNIVERSE!! I am so excited! Thank you to my new followers, and I hope you enjoy the journey! I only wrote this exactly 2 weeks ago, and remember I took the date off, well the oiginal date was for last sunday, but my post dates = doubt, I removed all dates from things, and it only took 2 weeks! I am so thankful and excited! Today is going to be a FANTASTIC DAY!!

3 comments:

me said...

Congratulations!

Hope you have a fine Sunday!

Unknown said...

Nice Blog!

victor bueno said...

i'm happy to help you achieve your goals