Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Learning the Secret: A Plateau

Hello Everyone, I apologize I haven't bloged for a couple weeks, I have been quite busy investigating our new adventure and spending time with my family. It has been a good couple of weeks, but I am finding myself almosted stalled, and I am struggling with what I should be focusing on, and am doing some reflecting.

The last month was just amasing. I think with everything that was happening, after I knew I was quiting my job, and we are moving forward on our new plans, I almost got a "is the bubble going to burst" type fear. I have been strugging with this a little, and am trying not to entertain that thought process at all. I am still feeling posative, but I feel somewhat confused at the moment as in the last month I relised the power that we all have, I was using it, and it was working, FAST. It made me relise I need to really figure out what I want. I do know, but I mean there are things I want now, and things I want in a few years from now, so what should I focus on? Also, from a business perspective, its hard to choose what to just "believe" in and what is practicle when talking about investments. How will I know when its the right choice. I guess I have a lot of thoughts going on right now, probably why they suggest you have a mentor while learning this, lol. I am listening to Davids "Art of Success" course quite often. There are 4 calls, so I try to listen to one of them a day.

So I don't know, everything is still great, nothing bad has happened at all. We have enjoyed some great times with family and friends. Nothing crazy has happened in the last 2 weeks, but I haven't been focusing on anything, I have just been kind of stuck(but also really enjoying right now). However, I am working to get un stuck, and really going to try and work through this and get that magic going again, its so awsome, but it does kind of freak you out a bit, but in a good way.

I am also going to buy the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I was on a live call tonight with David, and he mentioned this book and that he has studied it, and read it over and over. There is a secret in the book. I am finding out what it is, lol. I am excited to get it. I am going tomorrow!

I hope you all are doing well, and keeping posative. Remind yourself that you are a wonderful person, and have so much to offer. You deserve everything you desire. You have the power inside you to change your life.

Looking forward to telling you about this book!!

No comments: